Why AICSM Franchise Best
- It's a National Programme of Information Technology Education and Development.
- It is an ISO 29990 : 2010 Certified institution.
- Since 1999, AICSM is working across the whole nation with almost 2700+ Authorized Training Centers (ATC) and a wide network in 24 states of the country.
- AICSM is awarded with the Appreciation Letters from President of India, Prime Minister, Cabinet Minister, Chief Minister of different states, Governor, Information and Technology Minister and other honorable personnel of the country for its excellent work practices and a wide network.
- Employment and Training, Directorate under Labour and Employment Ministry, Government of India, New Delhi has permitted to register trained students of ALL INDIA COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION in Employment Exchange of every district of India under the basis of National Classification of Occupation code [N.C.O.]
A copy of above order has saved in the head office of ALL INDIA COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION, Kota.
- All courses are registered under C.R. Act of Department of Secondary and Higher Education of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD).
- Planning Commission of Govt. of India,
ALL INDIA COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION is a registered organisation from planning commission of Govt. of India, New Delhi under NGO partnership system, for organising all training program of planning commission.
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) Govt. of India, New Delhi: All India Computer saksharta Mission is an authorized Training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) of Govt of India, New Delhi, for organizing skill development Training programs.
- National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM)
All India Computer Saksharta Mission is a authorised training partner of govt. of India's National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Project.
- Cooprative Organisations :
Rajasthan Lok Seva Samiti, Rajasthan, is a cooperative organization, which cooperates with ALL INDIA COMPUTER SAKSHARTA MISSION in the field of education and vocational training.
- Govt. of India Schemes - AICSM is an approved/registered organization to organize free skill development training programs of Govt. of India and various State Govt.
- Study Material - AICSM provides printed study material for all students enrolled in different courses. In addition to Hindi and English, the study material is available in regional languages such as Gujarati and Bangla.
- Placement Coordinator - AICSM has appointed Placement Coordinators with an aim to provide employment to the students who have passed AICSM courses. Thousands of students have been placed in different countries around the globe.
- Computer Society of India - It’s an honor for AICSM for being appointed as a respected Member of the Computer Society of India.
- Quality Education - In each center of AICSM trained faculties are providing computer education. Other than basic education other co-curricular activities like an educational tour, cultural events, and personality development programs are as well emphasized by the centers of AICSM.
- Online Registration - All students are registered through online mode so that they can easily trace their registration details.
- Examination Mode (Online/Offline) - Examinations are organized by the centers of AICSM in both the mode i.e., online or offline as per the requirement and ease of the students.
- Online Verification - AICSM has an attractive feature of online verification for Certificates / Marksheets related information so that centers and students can verify their queries related to their Certificates/ Marksheets by using their registration number.
- University Courses - AICSM is also indulging in the promotion of higher education at low cost to its students nationwide, for that, it acts as an Academic Counselor of different university courses.
- Transfer Facility - Students enrolled in center of AICSM can get transfer facility in other center within the state.
- Lowest Fees - In all centers of AICSM, computer education and training are provided at the lowest cost while maintaining the quality of the education. For empowerment of SC/ST category and other financially weaker section of the society AICSM launch various scholarship programmes time to time.